This post is inspired by this post from the blog, And Then We Saved. You don’t have to spend money to have fun. Here are some ideas free of charge.
1. Bake. Particularly cookies. You’ll be glad you did.
2. Do a DIY project from Pinterest.
3. Hike/Go on a walk. Your view may not be as good as this one, but still!
4. Call a friend.
5. Read. Always underrated.
6. Clean out your closet. Get rid of old clothes.
7. Organize your drawers.
8. Sell stuff on Craigslist.
9. Plan a dinner party.
10. Board games! Another underrated option.
11. Go to Barnes & Noble. Look through books and magazines.
12. Or check out the Library.
13. Update your planner.
14. Look over your finances. Set new $ goals.
15. Start a blog!
16. Record your memories. Smash book, scrapbook, yearbook, Project Life, etc.
17. Download new music. This may cost a little money, but it’s minimal.
18. Clean your house &/or car.
19. Learn something new. Photography, gardening, an instrument.
20. Do something nice for someone else. Send a card or small gift.
You won’t have to worry about wasting any money with these ideas. Have a fun, $ free day!